|Telecommunications Training Courses|
|How to Buy and Manage Telecommunications||TC-01|
|How Telecommunications Sytems Work||TC-02|
Telecommunications Technologies - 1 Day/Course 3
This is a breakthrough course designed to create a high degree of exposure to key technologies in our hands-on classrooms. Ideal for telecommunications users, managers and systems integrators with some familiarity in telecom networking; this course will benefit even seasoned technicians.
TKO's hands on lab exercises will give you the opportunity to configure telecommunications equipment for protocols such as 4ESS, 5ESS, DMS100 and DMS250. In our laboratories you will make calls, track them as they traverse networks and learn about the different technologies needed to make telecommunications work.
Hands-on use of live switching systems provides a key understanding of switch provisioning and operation. This course is an excellent resource for understanding WAN call flow, and switching between local and long distance exchanges.
The Training course includes:
- In-depth analysis of the North American Numbering Plan (NANP)
- Switching systems, classes and their orientations
- Exchanges and Local Access Transport Areas (LATA)
- Modern switching systems capabilities and functions
- Basic Rate ISDN (BRI)
- Primary Rate ISDN (PRI)
- Q.921 and Q.931 protocols
- Essential elements of a dial plan
- Lines and numbers / port configurations
- Essential elements of trunk configuration
- Rules of public call routing
- Capabilities of private call routing
- Introduction to call failure analysis
Recommended for: Telecom specialists, IT technicians and telecom engineers in training.
May be taken in conjunction with:
- How to Buy and Manage Telecommunications - 1 day
- How Telecommunications Work - 1 day
- Telecommunications Troubleshooting - 1 day
Fees and Scheduling
Please visit our fees and scheduling page for more information.
TKO Video Communications
TKO also provides video conferencing equipment, outsourcing and event management including satellite broadcasting, video and audio streaming and audio conferencing services.